CHALLENGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Designing a gameplay based on the Tri-Hand™ cards
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting.
If you (the creator) submit a proposal to Stratēgia Games for review, you agree that the receipt and evaluation by Stratēgia of this gameplay will be undertaken under the following conditions:
- Stratēgia agrees to consider your gameplay as a possible step toward publication, and to maintain confidentiality about it, but makes no promise that publication can be expected or guaranteed.
- No confidential relationship or other obligation of any kind is created or implied by the receipt or consideration of your gameplay by Stratēgia. The Creator acknowledges and agrees that elements of this gameplay may already exist coincidentally in either previously published format, unpublished format, or in the form of a work in progress or concept draft at the time of submission.
- This agreement binds all parties who lawfully succeed to the rights of the Creator.
- This agreement constitutes the entire Agreement pertaining to this proposal between the Creator and Stratēgia Games Limited.
- The Creator hereby warrants that the Creator has the right to submit this proposal to Stratēgia on the forgoing terms and conditions and guarantees that the work is the Creator's sole creation. Any ensuing charges of plagiarism or copyright violation are the sole responsibility of the Creator who will bear all costs of any necessary legal defence and indemnify Stratēgia for any costs, settlements, or judgments made concerning those charges.
The Creator’s release and permission is governed by and shall be interpreted under the laws of the United Kingdom applying to contracts made and to be performed.
Only on successful publication of the Creator’s gameplay on tri-hand.com website will Stratēgia Games Ltd. send a reward amounting to £100 in the Creator’s chosen currency which is in respect of a licence in perpetuity to publish the Creator’s gameplay on the tri-hand.com website and connected social media platforms.